COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION GENERALLY.
We may collect information directly from or about Users via the Site and/or our communications with such Users regarding the Services. We will not sell, share, transfer, or use any information we collect directly from or about Users via the Site or such communications, other than as stated in this Policy.
In addition, we will not sell, share, transfer, or use the information we receive regarding Users from third parties, except in accordance with the directions of those third parties.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION BY US.
The following information may be collected via the Site or via our communications with you, as a customer of the Services, regarding the Services:
- Personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide when using the Site or otherwise in connection with the contracted Services, including contact information (e.g. email address, name, telephone number, home or work address, and ZIP code) and billing information;
- Standard information sent by your browser during your use of the Site without identifying you as an individual, including IP address, your computer’s operating system, browser type and other information regarding the system and connection of each user;
- Information about general usage of the Site collected by using a cookie file which is typically stored on the hard drive of your computer or a web beacon embedded in the Site or in communications sent to you regarding the contracted Services. Please see “Cookies and Web Beacons” section of this Policy; and
- Information regarding the performance of the Services, which includes metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other electronic communications.
The information that we collect from or about Users as set forth herein may be used for a variety of purposes, including, without limitation:
- To provide the Services that you have requested and to carry out any other of our obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and us concerning the Services;
- To provide you with information regarding the status of your account or to bill you for the Services;
- To administer, test, analyze and improve the Services and to facilitate marketing, including providing you with information about available Services and related products and services;
- To gather broad demographic and statistical information, and other non-personally identifiable information, which we may use for purposes such as understanding broad demographic trends;
- To notify you about changes to the Services and to provide other similar notifications, such as welcome letters, billing reminders, technical notifications, or security announcements; and
- For any additional purposes for which you may provide your consent.
We will release your information as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Services. This may include, without limitation, the provision of aggregated or otherwise non-personally identifiable information to third parties, such as our service and license providers for the purpose of license compliance, licensing usage calculation, and billing and support purposes. We may also engage certain vendors and/or contractors to provide various services to us in support of our provision of the Services to you, including certain services provided on an outsourced basis on our behalf. In all such cases, we may provide your information to such vendors and contractors, to the extent necessary to provide such services.
Sometimes, we also utilize the services of a third party to help us understand the collected information better. In such cases, we may disclose your information to these entities in anonymous and non-personally identifiable form. We may also provide this information to our customers in anonymous and non-personally identifiable form.
By visiting the Site or engaging us to provide Services via the Site, each User consents to the collection and use of his/her information by us as described herein and to our providing both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information received from such Users to third parties for the purposes described herein. In addition, each User consents to the collection, maintenance, and processing of his/her personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information by such third parties and us.
YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SITE OR ENGAGE US TO PROVIDE SERVICES VIA THE SITE OR PROVIDE ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUBMITTING OR POSTING ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR IN RESPONSE TO ANY EMAIL OR OTHER COMMUNICATION SENT TO YOU VIA THE SITE OR REGARDING THE SERVICES) UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR INFORMATION TO BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
The Site is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly or intentionally solicit or collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly or intentionally solicit or collect, and you should not provide, any information regarding your medical or health condition, race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or other sensitive information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY OUR CUSTOMERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
Certain websites of our customers, advertisers or affiliates and other third parties may be accessible through the Site or through email or other communications sent in connection with the Services. Please note that these customers and third parties maintain their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. This Policy covers only information collected through the Site regarding our customers of the Services and/or the performance of such Services and does not extend to the sites and services of, or information collected by, our customers or any third parties.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POLICIES OR PRACTICES OF OUR CUSTOMERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THE APPLICABLE PRIVACY POLICIES OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND ANY THIRD PARTIES BEFORE PROVIDING THEM WITH ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS.
- To provide you with a more personalized experience in connection with the Site or Services (e.g. saving User preferences and certain information about Users and customizing content for individual Users);
- Recording session information; and
- Facilitating and enhancing interaction with the Site.
“Web beacons” (also known as “single-pixel” or “clear” GIFs) include electronic images imbedded in the Site or in communications sent to our customers of the Services which are invisible to Users. Web beacons collect information, such as identifiers, time and date of access, and descriptions of the pages or communications in which the web beacons are imbedded. The Site and communications sent by us to our customers of the Services in connection with the Services may include web beacons. We may use the web beacons on the Site and in such communications for various purposes, including, without limitation, to track Users who have visited our Site or who have accessed such communications.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION.
If we elect, in our reasonable discretion, to transfer ownership or control of the Site or Services to a third party, whether or not in the context of an acquisition, merger, or reorganization, you consent to the transfer of your personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information by us to that third party, provided that all use of your information by that third party remains subject to the terms of this Policy.
You have the right to request that we not contact you or use your information for purposes which are not reasonably necessary for the administration of the Site and/or the provision of Services. If you wish to exercise this opt-out right, please contact us at: email@example.com. Please note that, for as long as you are a customer of the Services, you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence regarding our provision of Services to you, including messages related to your account.
All inquiries concerning this Policy may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Thank you for visiting the Site.